Before you submit a support request
Please make sure that you have read the documentation. It is available for each stack via the Documentation menu. For many stacks you can additionally download examples which give you a starting point.
Please provide as much information as possible:
- Provide a descriptive title for your request
- Which stack are you seeing the issue with?
- What are you seeing the issue with? Describe what you expect to see compared to what actually happens.
- What type of issue are you reporting? Cosmetic, layout, something does not work, missing functionality.
- Please describe the issue in detail and which steps we can take to reproduce it.
- How often does the issue occur?
- Are you using third-party stacks and which are these?
- If possible, provide a web-link so that we can re-create the issue live.
If you have lost your download, send us a short message.
We will try to respond as quickly as possible.