Example menu in edit mode
Child pages can be excluded
Links can be removed from parents
Custom indent for child segments
Child pages can be collapsible
Optional list markers
Dropdown icon can be custom coloured
Links can be custom coloured
Individual font and style settings
Sitemap works pretty much exactly as the Quick Menu, the difference being that the menu structure is created automatically.
In Edit Mode you can display a sample menu which reflects all the subsequent settings.
- Display Child Pages - turns on or off the display of child pages. I.e. if switched off, only parent pages will be shown
- Remove Links From Parents - if Display Child Pages is selected, this setting will remove links from parent pages so that the parent page will simply be a link to the underlying structure
- Indent - determines by how much child pages are indented to their parent
- Collapsible Child Pages - makes child pages collapsible instead of statically displaying them
- Marker Type - select a marker to display in front of each entry. You can select "None" for no marker
- Dropdown Icon - has two color selectors: Open sets the color of the dropdown icon for open submenus; Closed sets the color of the dropdown icon for closed submenus
- Custom Link Color: opens the color selector for links
Font Set, Style Set and Cust. CSS Class - open up the advanced features of the Font and Style stacks.