Horizontal alignment options
Configurable button spacing
Standard and custom colors
Six different icon sizes
Multiple container sizes
Rounded or square
- Alignment - choose how to align the buttons inside the container
- Spacing - select the amount of pixels between each button
The common settings are explained in this section. Some social networks require additional information. These settings are explained in the next section.
- Page URL - enter the URL of the referenced page
- Page Title - enter the title of the referenced page. Some social platforms do not make use of this, however.
- Container Size - defines the size of the container surrounding the icon. Custom Size opens a slider which individually sets the size beyond the standard selection
- Rounded Corners - this option opens the entry field for the corner radius. Here you can enter the radii clockwise for Top-Left (TL), Top-Right (TR), Bottom-Right (BR) and Bottom-Left (BL)
- Remove Bottom Margin - removes the standard bottom margin of 1rem
- Spin - you can let the icon spin or pulse. This feature was added not because any social network has a spinning or pulsing icon but because we could
- Icon Size - select from the six available icon sizes
- Fixed Width - adjusts the width of the icon to a standard width. Helpful for vertical alignments
- Default Colors - with this switched off, the cusomt color selectors are activated
- Color - has two color selectors: Standard sets the standard icon color: Hover - sets the icon color shown when the mouse hovers above the button
- Bg. Color - has two color selectors: Standard sets the standard background color: Hover - sets the background color shown when the mouse hovers above the button
Enter the additional information required for Flattr.
Enter the additional information required for LinkedIn.
Enter the additional information required for Pinterest.
Enter the additional information required for Twitter.